A designated landmark, 4 St. Marks Place was the home of Eliza Hamilton, the widow of Alexander Hamilton, from 1833 to 1842. First Standard Construction conducted a full landmark restoration of the historic Hamilton-Holly house including a new slat roof, windows, wood cornice and decorative cast iron railing to recreate the original historic detail. The re-constructed building includes five luxury rental apartments, 2 common spaces and commercial space on the first floor.

HAMILTON-HOLLY HOUSE THROUGHOUT THE YEARS

INTERIOR AND NEW OUTDOOR SPACE

In all that we do, one thing remains constant:

WE ARE THE MASTER BUILDERS OF THE 21 ST CENTURY.

©Copyright 2019, First Standard Construction

  • LinkedIn Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon